Open for Participation
This survey will help you find out how companies have introduced flexibility in their global mobility policies, presenting the prevalent approaches and how successful they have been.
Flexibility in Mobility Packages – Balancing employees’ expectations with consistency and equity
The fast evolution of assignees’ demographics, assignment patterns, and technology is increasingly prompting mobility managers to adopt a degree of flexibility in their mobility policies.
The aim of Mercer's 2019 Flexible Mobility Policies Survey is to find out how companies have introduced flexibility in their Mobility Policies and whether their approach has been successful:
- To what extent have companies introduced flexibility in their Global Mobility policies?
- Which benefits are considered as core (i.e. non-negotiable) and which are flexible?
- What are the prevalent forms of flexible benefits provision (lump sums, possibility to choose between cash and benefits in kind, “cafeteria” approach, swapping benefits)?
- Who can benefit from the flexibility (assignee, business or both)
- What are the implications of introducing flexible benefits in terms of administration?
- What are the pros and cons of having flexible policies?
- And much more
Participate and Save
Complete this survey by 28 October 2019 and receive:
- Free executive summary
- Preferential rate (1/3 of non-participant price) to buy the full report, including all survey results tables and executive summary
- Preferential access to custom cuts and benchmarking