Whether developing policies or facing specific challenges, we can help implement the right strategies for your domestic relocation program.
Establishing appropriate and cost-effective domestic relocation policies for your organization can be a complex undertaking. Through extensive research and client work, we know that there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to implementing the right policies, as business needs and philosophies vary. A series of critical policy provisions have to be carefully addressed, including:
- Home sale and purchase assistance
- Household goods shipping and storage
- House-hunting trips
- Temporary living
- Spousal Assistance
- Relocation travel
- Transfer to high-cost locations (cost-of-living differentials, housing allowances, tax differentials)
- Miscellaneous relocation allowances
- Lump-sum payment approaches
- Repayment agreements
Our consulting services on domestic relocation policy development will help you develop appropriate policies that are right for your organization. Our experts will work with you to deliver a customized solution that best fits your and your employees’ needs.
Contact us to start the conversation