Discuss policies, trends, and best practices in an exclusive environment.
Mercer’s Global Mobility Forums provide a confidential and informal environment in which international companies can exchange information and experiences in the fields of global mobility and international talent management. The forums bring together global mobility professionals to discuss policies, trends, and best practices in an exclusive environment. Mercer’s role is to host, facilitate, and coordinate the meetings as well as the different activities and channels. To maintain a level of propriety, we have strict guidelines to ensure a "no sales" environment is preserved for members.
Annual Member Benefits
- Meeting twice a year, members will hear from experts, apply their own knowledge and experience to discussions, and establish helpful connections with other members.
- Two spot polls on selected topics suggested by members and endorsed by the steering committee.
- Exclusive members-only access to Mercer Mobility Forums in other locations: currently in Singapore, China, India, Turkey, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, and South Africa.
- Access to presentation materials from other locations.
- Exclusive members-only access to Mercer Mobility LinkedIn discussion groups.
- Access¹ to Mercer’s Mobility training workshops for your organization’s employees.
Intelligent Business Content
Mercer Global Mobility Forum’s meetings content includes roundtable discussions, case studies, insights and research, instant polls, guest speakers, and more. The agenda is set by the members through a steering committee.
Examples of Topics:
- Mobility challenges and strategies for emerging markets.
- Defining and measuring the effectiveness and success of mobility programs.
- Focus on commuters, business travelers and short-term assignments.
- Focus on home leave and results of “spot poll”.
- Retirement benefits for mobile employees.
- Investing in technology for mobility programs.
Who Should Join?
- Business leaders and HR professionals specializing in talent mobility and development.
- HR professionals specializing in company overall reward strategies.
- HR business partners collaborating with leaders to formulate talent strategy for the business.
Mercer’s Global Mobility Forums Calendar
Forum's membership is limited in order to facilitate the meaningful exchange of information, and to provide opportunities for effective peer-to-peer networking. If you would like to attend one of our events, please contact the country representative to confirm your registration.
25 April 2018
Singapore Mercer Mobility Forum, Singapore
Contact: Julia Radchenko
14 May 2018
Middle East Mercer Mobility Forum, Dubai
Contact: Rob Thissen or Kasia Bialek
- Membership fees and benefits vary by location. Please contact us for details on pricing and benefits for your location.