2023 Talent Mobility Conference
New horizons for global workforce management
14 - 15 June 2023 | Brussels, Belgium
Master all aspects of globally mobile workforce management: from international assignees and permanent moves to remote workers!
After a three-year break caused by the pandemic, our in-person Talent Mobility Conference returns to a very different world of work. We are thrilled to invite you to join us in Brussels — alongside many of your international HR and global mobility colleagues — to share experiences and learn from one another about the new horizons for global workforce management.
Our key topics of focus include:
View full agenda
- Meeting the new expectations of mobile employees and the rise of employee-driven flexible work setups
- The evolution of global rewards and its impact on international assignee compensation
- Working from anywhere: from theory to practice
- The shifting role of the mobility function: from employee relocation management to global talent strategy
You can benefit from discounts applicable to the regular event fee of €1,300:
- Register multiple attendees to save 20% on the third and following tickets
- Redeem complimentary seats for European Information Package holders
You may amend or cancel your registration by 15 May 2023.