Function, Vendors, & Technology, London
Learning objectives of this 1-day Module:
- Develop your understanding about the alternatives for structuring a Global Mobility function and the importance of identifying the right mix of in-house, outsourced, and technology-led services to manage your programme.
- Learn about effective sourcing of vendor services, with a focus on the RFP process, implementation, and ongoing vendor management considerations.
- Consider the role of technology in the management of global mobility programmes of today, and learn about how data analytics supports strategic workforce planning.
- Build on your knowledge from Mercer Learning's Foundation Modules and Management Module 4: Governance, Risk, and Policy Design.
Training course agenda:
Session 1 – Global mobility function: market practice: alternatives
Session 2 – Vendors: outsourcing, cosourcing and business partnering
- Market practice
- Identification, selection and appointment
- Ongoing vendor management
Session 3 – Global Mobility technology
Session 4 – Introduction to Strategic Workforce Planning
This Module is designed for participants who have previously participated in one or more of Mercer’s OPERATE modules, or for global mobility professionals at management level, or those with equivalent responsibilities.
£750/€920 plus VAT
Learn more here: Global Mobility Training