Strategic Talent Mobility, Chicago
To support the learning and skills needs of global mobility leaders, this advanced module focuses on how to think critically and objectively about the challenges facing talent mobility.
Learning objectives of this 1-day Module:
- International talent and career management: Learn how successful businesses manage their international talent though the strategic alignment of their Talent, Reward and Mobility functions’ policy and practice.
- Using data differently: Develop your understanding of how simple to more complex workforce analytics can help your organization improve its mobility policies and practices.
- Expatriates and employee engagement: Explore the effects of international mobility on employee engagement, and how to develop meaningful insights using data analytics.
- Global Employment Companies: Learn about these alternate expatriate employment structures, and their risks and benefits.
- International Pay Structures: Build on your knowledge of expatriate compensation to better understand alternate international remuneration structures, and their risks and benefits.
- Build on your knowledge from Mercer Learning's MANAGE Modules (i.e. Program Governance and Policy Design, and Mobility Function Structure, Operations and Insights).
This module is designed for participants who have previously participated in one or more of Mercer's MANAGE modules, or for global mobility professionals at management and/or leadership level, or senior HR or business leaders with equivalent responsibilities.
Fee: USD 950