Mercer’s new Cost Projection Calculator is designed to help companies with strategic planning, budgeting, comparative cost-modelling, and management buy-in on policy changes for international assignments.
In addition to our existing Balance Sheet Calculator, our Cost Projection Calculator enables you to perform a full-assignment-duration cost-estimate calculation. With our Cost Projection Calculator, you now have access to cost-effective solutions that will enable you to test different scenarios in-house, easily and quickly.
Quick and easy to use:
- Users can leverage data input and options from the Balance Sheet Calculator within the Cost Projection Calculator.
- You can determine preference settings and default data entry to facilitate and ensure consistent input for each calculation.
- The intuitive, user-friendly and modern interface provides an optimized user experience.
Flexible and all-in-one solution:
- Users can run a cost projection only, or a cost projection and a balance sheet calculation, or just a balance sheet calculation – all from the same data input.
- The Cost Projection Calculator integrates the extensive range of Mercer’s robust data and tools.
- This flexible solution works with a wide range of options to compare and evaluate results.
Affordable in-house solution
- Fixed annual license fee for unlimited calculations
24/7 global access:
- Access your data anytime, from everywhere.
Contact us or your consultant to get access to our Cost Projection Calculator.