2021 Spring Global Mobility Training - Virtual
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
10AM – 2:30PM EST
Due to high demand, we're hosting another live online training experience! Join us for discussions around Expatriate Compensation, Policy, and Assignment Management.
Practitioners from international organizations will gather virtually to learn how to deal with the many challenges involved with running an effective mobility program while simultaneously increasing their own personal effectiveness.
Join us for this mobility training session as we dive into key concepts and issues around pay, benefits, and program administration. This training is beneficial for HR professionals new to expatriate management, experience HR professionals, and mobility professionals needing a refresher.
In this training you will:
- Develop a greater understanding of expatriate compensation and benefit approaches, along with application, for multiple assignment types.
- Expand your understanding of different pay delivery alternatives and impacts.
- Gain insights to market practice and the application of compensation alternatives, with regard to international assignees.
- Enhance your awareness of end-to-end assignment planning alternatives and their impact.
- Build an expertise in how to deal with exchange rates and inflation fluctuations.
This event is timed for North American business hours and may feature content tailored for that market.
This session is USD 500.