Why does it matter?
Can you prove that your strategy for rewarding and managing expatriates is working? Are your policies fair compared to what your competitors are doing? Can you document what you need to get support from other decision makers?
Validate your company's competitive position to:
- Identify possible improvements and cost saving
- Align expatriate policy with overall business objectives
- Define policy changes necessary to remain competitive
- Build a business case for policy changes
- Facilitate exception management
- Help managers understand current practices and evolving market trends
- Calibrate your market position
- Attract and retain the right workforce
- Learn about innovative ideas for managing a changing mobile workforce
Mercer offers two benchmarking options of your typical long-term assignment policies, Desktop Review and Comprehensive Review, as well as provides a policy review and benchmarks for six alternative types of assignment.
We can also create a custom benchmarking package for your needs, whether you have one universal expatriate policy or segmented policies for various assignment and expatriate types.